21 Feb 2019by Chris Weir
Chris Weir Answers – Are networking groups really worth it?
As entrepreneurs and professionals, our available time is usually limited. Are networking groups something we should squeeze in to our schedule? Is there a better alternative than networking groups? Let’s talk about it on today’s Chris Weir Answers.
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS. To get your questions answered, submit them one of two ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Social DM
Thank you so much for taking the time to watch this video. I sincerely hope you were able to get some value from it. There are so many things we experience everyday as entrepreneurs and professionals, my deepest hope is that, at least in some way, I am helping someone navigate the mine field of business.
Follow me Here:
- YouTube – The Chris Weir: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCma18xFZE2Lu0zixA_pY30w
- Facebook – The Chris Weir: https://www.facebook.com/The-Chris-Weir-Experience-254027451926180/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/weirchris/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thechrisweir/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thechrisweir
- Website: https://thechrisweir.com/
- Podcast: https://anchor.fm/thechrisweir
- Two Second Media: https://twosecondmedia.com
Categories: Chris Weir Answers